Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gotta love leopard.


Okay so this look is one of my favorites. Like I mentioned earlier, I am into leopard print things right now. That's why I had to add the cardigan in and stuff:) Okay so this is a outfit I totally created and I love it:) This is gonna be a really cool look whenever it gets a little colder outside. Plus the colors  are obviously fall colors. Enjoy and feel free to create your own design on the create your style gadget which is props to www.polyvore.com.
Love Always:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mini Editor:)

Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

What you need for fashion!

Fashion is something that is very important to me. If it is to you too, then we share a love. Check out my blogs to get up and coming trends, fashion news, styles, and more! Please subscribe and do not be afraid to comment on what you think because I want your feedback:)