Friday, July 22, 2011

How to pick an outfit with one item:

Okay so start out with an item that you really love. I picked this rose colored blouse.

Sacra blouse
Sacra blouse (clipped to polyvore.com)

After you have picked your essential item then you start to work on an outfit that bests describes you. This should be the creative part and try to be unique and add your own taste to your outfit:)


Outfit option.



It's really that easy:) I just used a grey tank to go underneath and some army green jeans with a tan saddlebag and salmon colored shoes. To look at any of the products I picked out click this link.
Okay so that's basically it for this post:) Hope you like and please follow and suscribe.

1 comment:

  1. great picks!
    please visit my blog, would be an honour!
    It's Fashion Damnit
    Thanks!
    Lottie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

My Mini Editor:)

Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

What you need for fashion!

Fashion is something that is very important to me. If it is to you too, then we share a love. Check out my blogs to get up and coming trends, fashion news, styles, and more! Please subscribe and do not be afraid to comment on what you think because I want your feedback:)