Saturday, January 21, 2012

Waterfall Hair Tutorial

Okay so on the weekend I love to look at new ideas for like hair, nails, and of course fashion too. But I've been trying to figure out how to do the waterfall braid. The easier one to do which is more of a twist is the one I am going to be showing you how to do.


Step 1: Separate hair into two sections that you are goint to start with.




Step 2: After you have twisted it once then drop the lower piece. Pick up a piece of hair about the same size and then put it between the piece you dropped and the piece your holding. Pick the lower piece back up and then twist. (this sounds confusing but really easy)



Step 3: You simply keep going on and it will pretty much start to look like this:



I hope you love trying this as much as I did. Also these pictures were not perfect so I'm sure you can figure out how to do it a LOT better. Thanks for taking a look at this post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mini Editor:)

Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

What you need for fashion!

Fashion is something that is very important to me. If it is to you too, then we share a love. Check out my blogs to get up and coming trends, fashion news, styles, and more! Please subscribe and do not be afraid to comment on what you think because I want your feedback:)