Monday, February 20, 2012

I wish for summer.

So today I thought I would put a couple of things that could help remind you of summer. If you are anything like me I pretty much love anything that smells or simply reminds me of summer. So Some of these things are something you can do to help you get through the winter and spring months.

1. Mission nails: these fun nails are really fun to do and you can be as creative as you want. Props to www.thebeautydepartment.com for this cute idea. Here this is sort of a tutorial photo on how to do it too. So have fun with these:)








2. Try this knotted ponytail: This ponytail is really easy to do and perfect to get your mind on some cute summer hairstyles. You simply divide hair into 2 section and do 2 knots. Then take a clear elastic over the two strands of hair and push it up so you can't see it anymore.




3. Get a summer-smelling bodywash: There are all sorts of smells out there like this key lime one that can help you feel like your in summer. There are some great ones at www.ulta.com too. So have fun picking the one that you like the best:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mini Editor:)

Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

What you need for fashion!

Fashion is something that is very important to me. If it is to you too, then we share a love. Check out my blogs to get up and coming trends, fashion news, styles, and more! Please subscribe and do not be afraid to comment on what you think because I want your feedback:)