Monday, August 1, 2011

Beach Time!


Okay so I'm at the beach right now and I thought I would give you an outfit idea to wear at the beach:) I love to wear looser shirt and shorts out when like I go out to eat or go shopping. Also the tribal look is really in for bikinis in right now. It's so hot outside so you want to make sure you stay cool. Here's my outfit I picked out:

Beach Time!

Basically it's just a simple outfit with teal sandals and one thing I'm like obssessed with right now is the leather bracelets and stuff like that. I love the beach tote in this because it's big enough to put a bunch of stuff in like sunglasses, cell phone, ipod, etc. I hope this gives you some inspiration next time you go to the beach:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mini Editor:)

Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

What you need for fashion!

Fashion is something that is very important to me. If it is to you too, then we share a love. Check out my blogs to get up and coming trends, fashion news, styles, and more! Please subscribe and do not be afraid to comment on what you think because I want your feedback:)