Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer Party

My version of a casual summer party outfit:

Untitled

If you're anything like me sometimes there is just those days when you can't think of a cute and simple outfit to wear to something as such as a party. This outfit I put together and it is just a simple leopard print crop top and some peachy short and thong sandals. Can't forget a necklace as an accessory though! In the summer my style is much simpler than it is during the fall or winter so it is key for me to add stylish and unique things such as a bright necklace or vintage ring. Pretty soon you will have an awesome look to feel comfortable to go out in public in:) Be sure to comment if this was helpful or not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mini Editor:)

Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

What you need for fashion!

Fashion is something that is very important to me. If it is to you too, then we share a love. Check out my blogs to get up and coming trends, fashion news, styles, and more! Please subscribe and do not be afraid to comment on what you think because I want your feedback:)