Friday, August 12, 2011

Fall is approachingg!

Okay so if you don't know already fall is coming super duper quickly. Summer flew by and now the new trends of fall will be coming into play:) Fall is actually my favorite season for fashion because there are endless possibilities for everything from still some summer shirts to layers, layers, and more layers. I picked out 2 essential cardigans/sweaters that would probably be most versatile for this season so here it is:

Månestråle cardigan

First of all this cardigan is perfect for the transition into fall. First off it's light-weight enough to wear with a tanktop and roll up the sleeves for the hotter days and long enough to layer with a cute flannel or something like that.

Cardigan


Now this is a chunky sweater and this is definitely an essential because they keep you warm, they come in varitey of colors, and they make you feel all good inside:) This one is more of an earthy shade and I like that because you can wear it with a bunch of stuff.
Thanks for taking a look at my blog and more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mini Editor:)

Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

What you need for fashion!

Fashion is something that is very important to me. If it is to you too, then we share a love. Check out my blogs to get up and coming trends, fashion news, styles, and more! Please subscribe and do not be afraid to comment on what you think because I want your feedback:)