Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve: Outfit Inspirations

So today is obviously New Years Eve. It is kind of sad that 2011 is almost gone that is why tonight's outfit has to be rockinnn:) So I made an inspiration board for you to get an idea of what kind of stuff would be cool to wear tonight. I will show you what I am wearing tonight too:) Here's the inspiration:

Inspiration Board.

Here is some of my outfit pieces I will be wearing tonight:




So this isn't like the exact brand of what I will be wearing but very similar. I hope this helped get your inspirations up. Also I hope you have an awesome New Years.

Happy almost 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mini Editor:)

Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

What you need for fashion!

Fashion is something that is very important to me. If it is to you too, then we share a love. Check out my blogs to get up and coming trends, fashion news, styles, and more! Please subscribe and do not be afraid to comment on what you think because I want your feedback:)