Thursday, December 29, 2011

Winter Outfit Ideas

Today I decided to give you some inspiration on outfits and hairstyles for winter. Believe me I understand the days when you don't know what to wear at all and you have no inspiration to even make up one. Well this post is for one of those frustrating days:)
First off I will start with the dress. It's a dress from www.urbanoutfitters.com . It is perfectly slouchy and the print gives a sort of girly vibe that is really intriguing.




Next are the shoes. They are also from www.urbanoutfitters.com . I feel like these shoes go almost perfectly because they have a vintage look that seems to pull it off.

Next is the hairstyle I would style with this outfit. This is a updo on Scarlett Johansson is wearing. I absolutely love the braided look and it is totally in for 2012.




I hope you liked this winter outfit. I would reccomend some cute accessories to make it your own look. Whatever your style is with accessories you can make it your own. Hope you liked:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mini Editor:)

Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

What you need for fashion!

Fashion is something that is very important to me. If it is to you too, then we share a love. Check out my blogs to get up and coming trends, fashion news, styles, and more! Please subscribe and do not be afraid to comment on what you think because I want your feedback:)