Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Trend to Try.

Well if you may have not noticed I am absolutely obsessed with leopard print stuff. To express this I recently tried leopard print nails:


These are really cute and really easy to put on. They are the Sally Hansen nail stickers. What is awesome is they actually smell and look like actual nail polish. You can get these at most stores and they will have a custom fit for you:)

There are all sorts of patterns so go ahead and pick you out something cool:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mini Editor:)

Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

What you need for fashion!

Fashion is something that is very important to me. If it is to you too, then we share a love. Check out my blogs to get up and coming trends, fashion news, styles, and more! Please subscribe and do not be afraid to comment on what you think because I want your feedback:)