Monday, January 30, 2012

Beauty- 3 ways to use Vaseline

Okay so sometimes people think Vaseline is just that goopy stuff that feels weird but it is actually very useful. I have found 3 really good ways to use it. All I used was just the common brand of Vaseline:

Ok so here are the 3 ways to use Vaseline:

1.) Keeps lips from being chapped-
I know this is definitely a very common way to use this but it actually protects your lips better than chapstick so I recommend putting this on your lips before you go to sleep.


2.) Grow and volumize your eyelashes-
this may sound too good to be true but this actually helps your lashes to be healthy and grow so you can have fuller lashes. (I'm not making this up and I actually do this)


3.) Keep moisturized skin-
I know it is annoying when you put lotion on and then that day your legs already look ashy. Well putting vaseline on them (elbows, hands, etc.) helps ALOT. Just try it.

Well I hope you will try these cool beauty tricks. Don't worry there will be more fashion and beauty tips to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mini Editor:)

Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

What you need for fashion!

Fashion is something that is very important to me. If it is to you too, then we share a love. Check out my blogs to get up and coming trends, fashion news, styles, and more! Please subscribe and do not be afraid to comment on what you think because I want your feedback:)