Thursday, January 26, 2012

Perfect way to wear a lace skirt:

Sometimes there are those outfit pieces that you just have no idea how to wear them or what to wear them with. Well in this post we are going to change that. I'm going to try to start to do this more often so if there are any other items that you would want me to do just ask. So first of all I started with this lace skirt from www.net-a-porter.com .

Bird by Juicy Couture mini skirt
So this skirt is cute and there are many different styles you could pull of with it, so I am going to give you a few options on how to wear it.
So here's the first one:

Option 1


This option is sort of dressy and preppy and if you love dressing up just because you can, this one is for you.

Option 2

Now this outfit option would be more like my style. It is sort of girly but yet is very classy and I love the punch of red/orange for the shirt.


Option 3

This last one is more of a vintage sort of look. It sort of reminds me of something you would find at like Urban Outfitters or somewhere like that.

Well I hope some of these give you some cool outfit ideas. Comment to tell me any outfit pieces you would like me to give some ideas for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Mini Editor:)

Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

What you need for fashion!

Fashion is something that is very important to me. If it is to you too, then we share a love. Check out my blogs to get up and coming trends, fashion news, styles, and more! Please subscribe and do not be afraid to comment on what you think because I want your feedback:)